Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fish, guns, pintails, mini-mals... What am I talking about, I can hear you thinking. Well, I have decided I am destined to ride the barrel, hang ten, and become a pro surfer. All based on two days of surfing on a sprained ankle in 2 degree water on the west coast of Norway. And these, my friends, are just the beginning of the bewildering range of surfboard flavours. From your smallest, lightest fibreglass dainty, to your mammoth 9 foot malibu for easy crusing.

So I off on the trail of a sweet surfboard to kick of my surfing career. The problem is, I'm rather stingy and really don't want to pay much for a board at all! But of course I still won't settle for anything but the best. A rather tricky dilema I'm in.

So hopefully in a short while this blog will be filled with thrilling recounts of my surfing adventures alongside my trusty Norwegian viking on his equally cheap but top quality board.

See you on the water!

No comments: